Article 1 (General)
- V-sketch Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "this company") shall respect the privacy of the customer and shall manage the personal information of the customer with the utmost care.
- This company defines the policy to responsibly protect the personal information of the customer as described below, and shall execute/maintain measures and continue to improve such measures. This company shall comply with the rules, regulations and other guidelines related to the protection of personal information.
Article 2 (Personal information)
Article 3 (Collection of personal information and purpose of use)
This company shall obtain personal information for the purpose of use described below, using legal and just means, and shall not take illegal action to obtain information against the will of the customer.
- Personal identification at the time of login and product purchase.
- Response/reply to a customer inquiry or a consultation.
- Asking customers to provide comments or opinions on our service.
- Information distribution to the customer.
- Requesting a customer with debts to this company, to fulfill the said obligation.
- The customer may reject the use of this office's cookies, etc., by setting the browser to disable cookies, etc. However, the user must take note that if cookies, etc., are disabled there is the possibility of a failure when the customer checks the usage status of any service, etc.
Article 5 (Provision of personal information to a third party)
This company shall not disclose or provide the personal information, etc., collected based on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, to a third party, provided however, that the following events do not apply.
- Agreement has been obtained from the user.
- The individual cannot be identified and the data is provided as statistics.
- Disclosure of the data is approved by law.
- Disclosure of the data is requested by law.
- If the data is required for the biological, physical or financial protection of the individual, and when it is difficult to obtain agreement from the individual.
- When disclosure is requested by a public organization, etc., such as the police, the prosecutor, the court, the consumer affairs bureau, etc.
Article 6 (Supervision of delegated parties)
If this company completely or partially delegates handling of personal information, then this company will carry out necessary and appropriate supervision to ensure that the delegated party carries out secure management of the personal information.
Article 7 (Management of personal information)
This company shall take strict measures to manage personal information, and endeavor to maintain confidentiality, based on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information. However, this company shall not guarantee the full prevention of the customer's information from leakage, loss or alterations by another party, etc.
Article 8 (Inquiries for isclosure and/or amendment of personal information)
Disclosure, amendment, addition, removal, suspension of use, and request for deletion of personal information held by this company is performed only for the person himself and/or herself whom the data is subject to, as a general rule, within a reasonable rage in accordance with the procedures prescribed by this company.
Article 9 (Inquiries about personal information)
If you have any requests or questions regarding handling of personal information, please contact the following.